- 1-2 NEEDED -
A volunteer for the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Model Car Challenge is chosen by the President of TransOptions and/or the Volunteer Coordinator based upon the volunteer’s willingness to support the event.
I. Volunteer responsibilities include:
- Basic understanding of the event and day’s procedure
- Basic engineering or handyman knowledge
- Ability to supervise High School students with basic tools
- Attend a short volunteer meeting the week prior to the event.
- There is one race in December, usually the 3rdWednesday of the month
- Judges must arrive by 8:00am and stay until the end of judging as deemed by the Volunteer Coordinator or Project Manager. Usually between 12:00 noon and 1:00pm.
- Judges will be invited to TransOptions’ Recognition Breakfast in July.
- 18+ years old